Rangamati & Bandarban – the most picturesque place of Bangladesh. It’s rare scenic beauty and unspoiled tribal life is just 77 km from Chittagong. It will be interesting to cruise on emerald blue water of Kaptai Lake (1630 sq. km). The hill tracts are inhabited by fourteen groups of indigenous people who are equally colorful. Each group has each own language, rich tradition and attractive customs. The peach loving, friendly and extremely hospitable people will welcome you to their own land.Bandarban- is the roof of Bangladesh and living places of many varieties of ethnic people who are different rest of the flat areas. Total 12 communities groups stay In Bandarban. Each tribe has each distinctive rites, rituals and dress.They have each culture and languages. You can visit tourist spot and indigenous villages.
- The exotic culture of Marma ethnic minority. The Marma are simple and hospitable people. Bandarban is also the home of the Murang who are famous for their music and dance.
- Jadi Temple / Golden Temple is the biggest in Bangladesh.
- The highest peaks on the northern side are Thangnang, Langliang and Khantiang while those on the southern side are Ruma, Taung, Keokeradong, Tajingdong (4632 feet, highest in Bangladesh), Mowdok Mual, Rang Tlang and Maudok Tlang.
- Expedition to Chimbuk Hill & Murang villages standing on the lap of the cloud is 25 km to the south of Bandarban town.
- Boga Lake is a wanderful natural Lake and best place for overnight of Bandarban.
- Ruma, Boga Lake, Keokeradong & Tajingdong are the best attraction in Bandarban area.
- Nilgiri is famous for its natural beauty where one cloud experience the touch of passing cloud A cottage maintain by Bangladesh army is available to stay on prior permission.
- Nilachol and Shuvranila is referred to as Darjeeling of Bangladesh. Trekking excursion to Hatibandha is a beautiful Tripura village.
- Kaptai Lake is a very large artificial lake, spreading over 680 sq.km of crystal- clean water flanked by hills and evergreen forest in Rangamati district.
- Fascinating life and living of ethnic people is great attraction, indeed.
- Rangamati has beautiful landscape, scenic beauty, it’s flora and fauna, home-spun textile, bamboo made handbags, flower vases and ivory jewelleries and above all the life style of ethnic people.
- Tribal Museum, Rajban Bihara, Bein textile factory and salse centre, Kalpataru, Ivory product shop, Hanging bridge, Tribal village, Chakma kings house and weekly Hat (market) are worth visiting place.
Day 01: Depart Dhaka to Rangamati at 10pm by overnight a/c Bus.
Day 02: Early in the morning arrive in Rangamati check in Hotel Sufia International or Parjatan Motel Rangamati. After taking rest visit Hanging Bridge, Tribal Market, Tobol Chari Bazar, weaving village and Asham Boshoti. Overnight in Rangamati
Day 03: Cruise on Kaptai Lake by boat. Visiting places are – Buddhist monastery, Chakma king house, Shuvalong waterfall, Master Para indigenous village. Overnight in Rangamati.
Day 04: Drive to Bandarban by non ac Bus. Check in Hotel and visit Bandarban city. Overnight at Bandarban.
Day 05: This day we’ll visit Nilgiri and Chimbuk the third highest peak in Bangladesh, accessible by motorized vehicle. From this scenic point you have a stunning view over the flat floodplains of the Ganges Delta. After a visit to the nearby Morang village we’ll stop at Shailapropat, a picturesque small waterfall. Before returning, a visit to the Bawm village. After dinner back to Dhaka by overnight Air-con Bus. Next day in the morning arrive in Dhaka and Tour end.
- Accommodations- Couple or twin sharing basis a/c room at Hotel
- Dhaka to Rangamati and Bandarban to Dhaka by air-con Bus.
- Rangamati to Bandarban by non a/c Bus.
- Kaptai Lake cruise by Boat..
- Reserved vehicle (Bandarban-Nilgiri-Bandarban).
- Permission for hill tracts.
- Food- (Breakfast-lunch-dinner). Entry fee, tax
- English speaking tour guide.
- Personal expense & Tips.
Chittagong Hill Tracts Tour
Depart Dhaka 9 pm by overnight a/c coach to Bandarban.
In the morning arrive at Bandarban and after breakfast transfer to Sangu River Ghat. From Bandarban to Ruma sightseeing and cruising by Boat. After taking permission and local indigenous guide drive to Komolar Bazar by Chander Gari (Car of the Moon). Trek to Bogalake. BogaLake is a wonderful natural lake known for its scenic beauty, 65km from Bandarban and 20 km from Ruma Thana. Overnight at Boga lake indigenous house.
After having breakfast walking start for Keokradong. On the way, we will visit some waterfall and Darjeeling Para indigenous village (Darjeeling of Bengal). It will take 3 and half hours by walking. Lunch at Keokradong second highest peaks and visit Passing Para (Murong Village), Jadhipai Waterfall. Overnight at Boga Lake indigenous house.
After taking breakfast drive to Bandarban Chander Gari (Car of the Moon). On the way, visit Shaila propat waterfall and Bawm tribal village. Afternoon time visit biggest Golden temple, Meghla Hanging Bridge and drive to Rangamati via Chandragona. Overnight at Parjatan Resort Rangamati (Resort on Kaptai Lake).
After breakfast full day Kaptai Lake cruise and visit by boat. Visiting places are – Buddhist monastery, Chakma king house, Shuvalong waterfall, Master Para indigenous village and Hanging bridge. Lunch on the lake Zoom tribal restaurant also tribal food. Overnight at Rangamati. Overnight at Rangamati.
Visit indigenous weaving village, Asham Bosti and tribal markets. Drive from Rangamati to Khagrachari. Visit Sajek and enjoy the panoramic view. Overnight in Khagrachari.
Visit Alu tila, tribal village, tribal people and drive to Chittagong Train station. By overnight sleeper train back to Dhaka. Next day in the morning arrive in Dhaka.
- Accommodations – 2 nights at Indigenous cottage, 2 nights at Parjatan Motel Rangamati, 1 night at Khagrachari.
- Train Tickets (Chittagong – Dhaka).
- Reserved air con Vehicle for transfer in Cox’s Bazar – Bandarban – Rangamati – khagrachari – Chittagong) .
- Reserved Chander Gari (Ruma – KomolarBazar – Ruma – Bandarban)
- Local transport for sightseeing
- Country boat to make trips inside Sangu River.
- Permission for hill tract.
- Entry fee, toll, tax.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- English speaking experience tour guide.
- Experience driver.
- Food, Drinks both hard and soft.
- Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above.